Company: MET Services Ltd.
We are seeking for an accountant to join our newly established Finance Competence Center.
Tasks to be performed:
- Complete accounting of the main processes: booking of the incoming and outgoing invoices and bank transactions
- Month end closing process, including creation of month end accruals for various income and expense items, including financial and operating costs
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Perform intercompany reconciliation of transactions with other Group companies
- Support the interim and year-end audit
- Closely cooperate with internal (business owners, controlling) stakeholders when performing the tasks above
- University/College degree in accounting
- Chartered accountant degree is an advantage
- 1-3 years accounting experience gained in an international environment
- Excellent spoken and written English, German is a plus
- Experience in using Navision accounting system is a strong plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills