Junior / Mid-Senior Invoicing Expert
Company: MET Slovakia
MET Group is a European energy trading company. Headquartered in Switzerland, MET is an active participant in the European natural gas, power and oil markets. The Group is present in 15 countries through subsidiaries, 26 national gas markets and 22 international trading hubs. In our dynamic team creative and original ideas are always appreciated and innovations are part of the daily routine. We value intellectual horsepower and people who demonstrate proactivity, independency and can-do attitude in complex situations.
MET Slovakia is looking for an experienced Junior / Mid-Senior Invoicing Expert to oversee and support our invoicing department within Finance team in Bratislava.
- to comply with the rules and regulations of MET Slovakia, a.s. and processes of accounting and billing in respect of finance of the company, in line with the respective rules of MET Group (in the extent applying to MET Slovakia, a.s.);
- preparation of materials: elaboration and control of issued invoices for electricity and gas for the business partners, responsibility for regular processing of received payments;
- preparation of materials: elaboration and control of issued billing calendars for electricity and gas;
- preparation of corrective invoices for electricity and gas;
- management of receivables in the billing system NAVISION: control, correction and billing;
- reconciliation of related receivable accounts, cooperation in closing operations;
- communication with the commercial/trade division regarding the conclusion of agreements and billing, control of accounting/billing requirements in agreements and invoices;
- preparation on monthly, quarterly and annual basis the closing sheets and preparation of documents for reporting;
- preparation of materials and subsequent communication with external providers of services, Associated companies and business counterparts.
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Grammar school or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting
- 3 years experience in invoicing/accounting
- Confident English language skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If you join us, you will get:
- Continuous learning opportunity
- Individual career and development plan
- Great atmosphere with a professional team
- Competitive compensation package
- Stable workplace
You are just one click away from this amazing opportunity. Can’t wait to hear from you!