Junior price and sales margin manager
Company: MET Hungary Ltd.
We are looking for a Pricing Expert to join our innovative team in Budapest.
This role is ideally suited to an analytical individual that would like to gain exposure to the energy industry.
- Developing sales strategy based on market, tender and pricing information coming from other departments
- Assembling pricing and market information, preparing energy market overviews
- Analyzing and managing risks that impact prices
- Preparing materials and presentations in order to support decision-making and sales
- Wholesale pricing of natural gas and electricity products
- Active participation in developing innovative natural gas and electricity products, developing new structures, price formulas
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Master's degree in economics (finance, investment analysis or risk management is an advantage)
- Good reading, writing and conversational skills in English
- Confident usage of Microsoft Office programs
Nice to have:
- Experience in pricing
- SQL, VBA knowledge
- Experience in the energy sector