Trade Finance Specialist
Company: MET International AG
We are looking for a Trade Support Specialist to join our team in Budapest, Hungary.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This position is situated in the center of company operations and reporting activities. The MO is responsible for deal validation and trade entry correctness in METI trading systems, running daily reporting tasks on exposures, controlling of positions across various trading hubs and storage locations.
Main duties are to ensure daily system completeness and correctness in order to maintain reporting processes withing METI. Main stakeholders are METI CFO, Market Risk, METI FO, METI BO and ETRM.
MO is expected to play an active role in assessing and promoting internal control processes within METI. MO needs to identify areas where controls should be implemented and to propose solutions to streamline deal lifecycle processes accross various products.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Daily deal validation, ensuring that all deals are validated by COB
- Deal entry for subsidiaries, amendments and rebookings of existing trades
- Daily controls on exposures, physical position, storage completeness
- Setting up new controls and processes, involvement in a range of projects
- Supporting complex business flows – LNG, Storage trading, Cross-border capacity
- Running weekly reports for MO & CFO, presenting findings
- Active role in monthly closing processes – reconciliation between trading system and accounting
- Proactive role in continious improvement of existing processes and ETRM environment
- Active role in setting up new business flows and new products in ETRM
- Working closely with BO, FO, Finance & Treasury to maintain various payment methods in the ETRM
- Ad-hoc building of new reports and monitoring tools
Are you ready to join our young, highly talented and dynamic team soon?