Business Assistant to CEO
Company: MET Asset Management Support Zrt.
In this role, the Business Assistant will provide professional support to the CEO in the implementation of key projects/initiatives, liaise with stakeholders, and to oversee/organize the CEO’s diverse activities. This position has a range of operational and project management responsibilities. The successful candidate must be flexible, quick-learner and highly proficient in Excel.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Execution oversight and coordination of all aspects of business operations.
- Prepare reports, presentations and proposals.
- Analyze business reports.
- Organize, prioritize and executive timely coordination of tasks.
- Support the CEO’s daily work by preparing schedules, collecting input, compiling documents and follow ups on action items.
- Coordinate meetings and strategic activities with the Management Team.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, participation in negotiations.
- Maintain confidential files and contact information.
- BSc / MSc degree in Economics/Business Administration
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience at multinational company (financial background is an advantage)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Keen to understand business
- Fluent English and Hungarian (verbal and written)
- Highly proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills are required to build strong, sustainable and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- A fast-learner who enjoys a challenge and approaches all situations with a can-do attitude.
- Great degree of flexibility and adaptability to a fast-changing business environment.
- Integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Protocol knowledge.