Professional Assistant to CEO
Company: MET Asset Management Support Zrt.
We offer an excellent opportunity to build up a career within MET Group for a recent graduate.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- The key purpose of the role is to provide professional support to the CEO in the implementation of key projects/initiatives, liaise with stakeholders, and to oversee/organize the CEO’s diverse activities. This position has a range of operational, project management and administrative responsibilities.
- Execution oversight and coordination of all aspects of business operations.
- Organize internal and external meetings for the CEO and the Management Team, attending and following up the delivery of the agreed tasks within deadline.
- Support the CEO’s daily work by preparings schedules, collecting input, compiling documents and follow ups on action items.
- Coordinate meetings and strategic activities with the Management.
- Prepare reports, presentations and proposals.
- Maintain confidential files and contact information.
- BSc / MSc degree (economics, finance, business administration).
- 2-3 years experience in business support.
- Fluent English (verbal and written).
- Highly proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills are required to build strong, sustainable and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- A fast-learner who enjoys a challenge and approaches all situations with a can-do attitude.
- Great degree of flexibility and adaptability to a fast-changing business environment.
- Ability to schedule a significant number of activities.
- Integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Protocol knowledge.