Junior Legal Counsel
Company: MET Magyarország Zrt.
MET Hungary is a leading player in the Hungarian and Central-European natural gas market. We provide our partners with a diverse product portfolio and tailor-made business services (sales and purchase, storage services, logistic and swap services, portfolio management).
In our dynamic team creative and original ideas are always appreciated and innovations are part of the daily routine. We value intellectual horsepower and people who demonstrate proactivity, independency and can-do attitude in complex situations. We know you want to feel valued every single day and develop yourself that is why we do performance assessment on a regular basis to help you reach your highest career goals at MET Hungary.
- Supporting the MET Companies’ business activity by providing professional legal advice primarily in the fields of commercial law and energy law covering Central and Eastern Europe.
- Participating in the contracting process and in the negotiations conducting with business partners.
- Drafting contractual documents.
- Analyzing changes in the legal environment to support the business activity of the relevant MET Companies.
If you join us, you will get:
- Continuous learning opportunity
- Individual career and development plan
- Great atmosphere with a professional team
- Professional field trips
- Competitive compensation package
- Stable workplace
- Gym in the HQ building
Desired experience and qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience with an international law firm or international company preferably in the fields of commercial and energy law.
- Fluent English knowledge (ability to draft legal documents in English).
- Expertise in contractual law.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and to demonstrate ownership approach during work.
- Attention to detail as well as the ability to prioritize own workload.
- Interest in energy law.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy, reliability, thoroughness
- Knowledge of German language
- Knowledge of energy industry and energy law
- Experience with EFET contracts
If you are interested in the opportunity to be part of shaping one of the most turbulent industries of present times, send your professional English CV to us.
Can’t wait to hear from you!