HR Generalist (part time)
Company: MET Asset Management Support Zrt.
We offer an excellent opportunity to an HR professional to be involved in a wide range of HR activities.
- Act as an internal consultant providing and enabling HR support to managers and employees
- Participate in the recruitment process
- Lead and/or support annual HR cycle deliverables to include performance management; merit and bonus awards; benefits enrollment; etc.
- Manage annual HR processes, including performance management, compensation and benefits
- Will be responsible for the implementation and success of group HR policies and initiatives
- Organizing professional and soft-skill trainings
- Keep all employee data and documentation up to date, including the maintenance of the HR System
- BSc or MSc preferably in economics
- Min. 2-3 years HR Generalist experience
- Hungarian: fluent
- English: negotiation skills
- Accurate and proactive personality
- Excellent communication and organizational skills