Senior Renewable Business Development Expert
Company: MET Asset Management Support Zrt.
Area: Business development
we offer an excellent opportunity with experience in M&A and strong interest in renewable energy projects to be involved in a wide range of activities ranging from strategy development through project management to M&A transaction support.
You could participate in the renewables growth story via investments in assets and organic project developments across the CEE region.
- Participates in the project development of large-scale renewable power plant projects across Hungary and the CEE region
- Prepares renewable project financial valuations, investment decision materials for the management
- Supports execution, realization and integration of M&A projects in the CEE region
- Communicates with internal and external stakeholders, participation in negotiations
- Gets involved in the implementation of the integrated strategic vision of the Asset Division of MET Group
- University degree in Finance or Economics
- 3-5 years of work experience in project management and/or M&A transaction management gained in the power industry (especially in the field of renewables is an advantage)
- Strong financial and business valuation knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Good with numbers and Excel
- Keen to understand business
- Self-starter with problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible to adapt and act quickly when urgent matters require it
- Analytical thinking, accuracy, reliability
- Ability to work independently and to consistently produce high-quality deliverables