Credit Risk Manager
Company: MET International AG
We are looking for a Credit Risk professional to join our international trading arm, MET International AG.
- Credit analysis & credit limit proposals
- Frame contracts (EFET ISDA CSA etc.) negotiations on key credit-related clauses
- Credit exposures monitoring: compliance with limits & raising any issues or concerns
- Coverage instruments negotiation (incoming and outgoing): guarantees, prepayments, etc.
- Management of the credit insurance contract with the credit insurer (covered portfolio, premium, exposures reporting)
- Advise and monitoring role vis à vis the local credit risk officers in the subsidiaries
- Advise on credit structuring for large and/or long-term and/or sophisticated transactions, working with Front Office, Trade Finance, Legal, and other functions
- Develop and support recovery efforts on distressed credits
- Various projects contributions: long-term contracts, renewables PPA, new subsidiaries setup, etc.
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- 8 – 15 years of experience in credit risk management trade finance, or a related function within a financial institution, commodity trader, utility, trading house, corporates, industrials, rating agencies, or similar
- Solid understanding of commodity trading, preferably in energy and derivative products
- Detail orientated
- Extensive knowledge of Credit Risk Reporting Systems
- Experience in Credit ETRM transformation
- Experienced in CVA/CVaR
- Credit Risk modelling background/experience will be an advantage
- Tenacity and a willing to improve Credit processes and systems
- Ability to challenge Front Office on differing perceptions of credit risk
- Excellent English skills
We are looking forward to receiving your application.