Senior Gas Operations Specialist
Company: MET Energia Italy
Area: Gas logistic
The Employee will report functionally to the Gas & Power Operations Manager and will support the operations, back-office and billing activities related to the supply of MET Energia Italia gas and power portfolio in the country.
In particular, the Gas & Power Operations Specialist key responsibilities will be:
- to accomplish the technical procedures to ensure that MET Italia is enabled to operate in accordance with the TSO and DSO Network Codes for the capacity booking and the capacity management (including capacity award, capacity transfer etc.), on both gas and power;
- to maintain the relationship with the Gas and Power DSOs and TSOs, managing the signing of the distribution and transport contracts and the presentation of the guarantees that may be asked;
- to execute the customers’ switches at the SII and keep the switching process always under control to minimise costs and inefficiencies;
- to manage the Gas billing activity to customers, together with any other activity functional to the billing (eg meter reading etc.);
- to support the set-up of the CRM and Billing Tool that was selected by MET Italia, bringing it to the next steps of development and/or any other system that MET Italia might implement to improve efficiency in the operations/billing/customer care areas;
- to issue daily and weekly reports over the status of the nomination and the balancing requirements, in alignment with METI;
- to support the structuring of a risk management tool / set of procedures to mitigate the operational risks embedded into the business.
- Degree in Economics/Business Administration/Engineering/Quantitative Analysis
- 3-5- years’ experience within the Operations department of Oil & Gas company / Utility Company
- Team working: ability to work in team with origination, sales, finance and credit departments
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in English would be a plus