Company: MET Magyarország Zrt.
MET Group is an integrated European energy company, headquartered in Switzerland, with activities in natural gas, power and oil markets. The Group is present in 14 countries through subsidiaries, 25 national gas markets and 22 international trading hubs.
In our dynamic team creative and original ideas are always appreciated and innovations are part of the daily routine. We value intellectual horsepower and people who demonstrate proactivity, independency and can-do attitude in complex situations
MET Hungary is looking for a Controller to support our Controlling and Risk Management department within the Finance team in Budapest.
- Ensures the quality of reported financials and performs continuous monitoring on the sales processes
- Proactively monitors and controls financial performance and support decision making
- Continuously improves the planning and reporting process
- Participation in risk assessment processes, periodic closings
- Ad-hoc analyses, tasks
Desired experience and qualifications:
- At least 1 year of work experience in controlling or financial reporting
- University or college degree in Finance, Accountancy or Economics
- Fluency in English
- Strong MS Office skills (VBA, SQL, Power Bi is a plus)
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to meet priorities and deadlines
- Strong communication skills
If you join us, you will get:
- Continuous learning opportunity
- Individual career and development plan
- Great atmosphere with a professional team
- Professional field trips
- Competitive compensation package
- Stable workplace
- Gym in the HQ building
You are just one click away from this amazing opportunity. Can’t wait to hear from you!