HR Generalist (part time)
Company: MET Asset Management Support Zrt.
Our growing Renewables Team offers an excellent opportunity to be involved in a wide range of HR activities.
- Serving as first point of contact for employees with regards to their employment related questions and topics
- Supporting the full recruiting and onboarding process to provide high quality workforce on time
- Lead and/or support annual HR cycle deliverables to include performance management; merit and bonus awards; benefits enrollment; etc.
- Manage annual HR processes, including performance management, compensation and benefits
- Will be responsible for the implementation and success of group HR policies and initiatives
- Organizing professional and soft-skill trainings
- Keep all employee data and documentation up to date, including the maintenance of the HR System
- Providing support and consultancy to line managers
- BSc/MSc degree preferably in Economics/HR
- At least 2-3 years of experience as HR Generalist/Specialist with recruitment focus gained in multinational environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Hungarian labor law
- Fluent Hungarian and English
- Proactive and cooperative approach
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player