Senior Compliance & Internal Audit Expert
Company: MET Services Kft.
We are looking for a Senior Expert to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and corporate governance processes through the application of regular and regulated procedures. He/she will report to the Director of Group Compliance & Internal Audit.
- Monitor & improve of the MET Group assurance framework including regular review and refresh of Group Policies; coordination of the quarterly KPI reporting process; assessing training needs, preparing training materials
- Contribute to the regular reporting regarding the function to the MET Group Executive Board and the MET Holding Board of Directors
- Active contribution to standard, ad-hoc and project audits; compliance reviews and ad-hoc inquiries
- Examine the reliability and completeness of the processes & tools used to identify; measure, classify and report financial and operational information
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls & processes
- Manage internal audit engagement & specific data analysis
- Master’s degree in finance or business studies
- 3-5 years' experience in external/internal audit, compliance, risk management or controlling
- Fluency in English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good understanding of financial processes and controls
- Excellent stakeholder management & influencing skills