Junior Portfolio Manager
Company: MET Asset Management Support Zrt.
Area: Business development
The main task of the new team member will be to support and develop trading processes and strategies related to the division's energy assets.
- supporting operational commercial and administrative tasks related to the MET Group's assets in Hungary,
- active participation in the development of complex electricity market transactions and products,
- communication and liaison with the Hungarian system operator, MAVIR, as well as with domestic and international partners and balance sheet members,
- participation in pricing and administrative tasks related to systemic regulation tenders,
- contributing to the implementation of commercial tasks and strategies for renewable energy producers,
- preparation of electricity market analyzes, decision-making materials and presentations.
- BSc/MSc degree in economics or technology,
- find the topic of energy production and energy supply interesting,
- confidently communicate in English,
- have a strong and confident MS Office knowledge (advanced Excel practical knowledge is essential),
- are characterized by a high degree of precision and demanding work,
- have a resilient, reliable personality and you are not afraid of challenges and responsibilities,
Nice to have:
- 1-2 years of work experience in the field of energy (including trainee program),
- knowledge of VBA and Python.