Company: MET Magyarország
The Wholesale team of MET Hungary with its diversified product portfolio (sales and purchase, storage and flexibility services, logistics and swap services, portfolio management, etc.) is a leading player of the Hungarian and regional natural gas markets. Our responsibilities include providing the MET Hungary portfolio with competitive level sources, as well as meeting our wholesale partners’ needs with custom made offers. The values defining our work are a knowledge-based approach, competitiveness, reliability, precision and a strong focus on partnerships.
We appreciate if you think in a structured way and are able to work independently on solutions for complex situations.
Why is MET Hungary a great place to work?
- You will have a broad view of the domestic and regional energy markets in a market-leading company of a strategically important industry.
- You will face logical, numerical and verbal professional challenges as well, therefore, you can develop your skills and expertise in a complex way.
- Young and ambitious expert team awaits you and creates a dynamic peer-to-peer learning environment for you.
- You can contribute to strategic decisions, your original ideas are welcome and appreciated.
- You can build a long-term career at MET Group in Hungary and abroad as well.
- We reward your work with recognition, opportunities to develop yourself and competitive package of benefits.
With us you will have the opportunity to...
- represent towards the market one of the most stable and innovative companies with international background of Hungarian energy sector
- contribute to corporate branding as a wholesale expert
- create complex offers for the biggest energy trading companies in the region
- structure contracts
- create pricing models
- prepare market and partner analyzes
- coordinate the wholesale transactions with the company's functional and other related areas
- work on product development
Join us if you...
- have bachelor/ master’s degree in the field of economics/ business/ engineering
- gained 1-3 years of working experience or you spent your internship at market-leader companies during your university studies
- communicate in English fluently in both oral and written forms
- can easily navigate in multivariate systems and quickly find the connections between them
- are confident both in verbal and written/ textual as well as numerical tasks
- perform your tasks with outstanding precision
- communicate professionally with external and internal partners
- can tolerate the variable intensity of workload
If you are interested in the opportunity to be part of shaping one of the most turbulent industries of present times, send your professional English CV to us.
Can’t wait to hear from you!