Company: MET Services Kft.
We are seeking for an experienced accountant to join our Accounting Competence Centre based in Budapest.
Task to be performed:
- Reviewing the basic bookkeeping tasks, such as:
- incoming and outgoing invoices
- bank transactions
- fixed assets transactions etc.
- Responsible for month end accruals, FX adjustments, tax calculations etc.
- Participating in preparation of monthly, quarterly reports taking into account the deadlines
- Preparing reconciliation of balance sheet and tax accounts
- Preparing tax returns and participating in tax inspections
- Preparing interim and yearend Financial Statements
- Take part in the audit process
- Closely cooperate with external and internal stakeholders when performing the tasks above
- Supporting the team members’ works
- Participating in internal projects
- University/College degree in accounting
- Chartered accountant degree is a plus
- 3-5 years’ accounting experience in an international environment
- Excellent spoken and written English and fluent Hungarian
- Knowledge of IFRS is an advantage
- Experience in using Navision accounting system is a strong plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and respectful of deadlines
- Numerical, with a precise, error-free approach