Company: MET Magyarország Zrt.
MET Hungary is a leading player in the Hungarian and Central-European natural gas market. We provide our partners with a diverse product portfolio and tailor-made business services (sales and purchase, storage services, logistic and swap services, portfolio management).
In our dynamic team creative and original ideas are always appreciated and innovations are part of the daily routine. We value intellectual horsepower and people who demonstrate proactivity, independency and can-do attitude in complex situations. We know you want to feel valued every single day and develop yourself that is why we do performance assessment on a regular basis to help you reach your highest career goals at MET Hungary.
What would you do in this position?
- Manage and monitor the whole pricing process. Here are the steps:
- Collecting basic information about the consumers from the sales team.
- Pricing calculation of natural gas products.
- Negotiate the offer with the sales team.
- Analyzing and evaluating competitor’s offers.
- Analyzing the risk factors of the pricing strategy.
- Contributing to the weekly energy market overview.
- Work closely with the sales team to support their work with analysis and presentations.
- Developing the innovative natural gas and power products, new structures and pricing.
If you join us, you will get:
- continuous learning opportunity and trainings,
- unique knowledge in energy sector,
- great atmosphere in a professional and motivated team,
- various corporate events and professional field trips in Hungary and abroad,
- competitive compensation package,
- gym and sauna in the HQ building.
Contact us if you...
- have bachelor or master’s degree in the field of economics / finance / mathematics / logistics,
- are interested in energy sector,
- would like to fill a complex position,
- have strategic thinking and confident attitude,
- have confident Excel knowledge and enjoy working with it,
- have at least intermediate English knowledge.
It is an advantage if…
- you have SQL, VBA knowledge,
- you have 1-2 years of experience in energy sector.
If you are interested in the opportunity to be part of shaping one of the most turbulent industries of present times, send your professional English CV to us.
Can’t wait to hear from you!