Company: MET Hungary Ltd.
MET Hungary is a leading player in the Hungarian and Central-European natural gas market, supplying more than 4000 business partners in the region. We provide our partners with a diverse product portfolio and tailor-made business services (sales and purchase, storage services, logistic and swap services, portfolio management).
In our dynamic team creative and original ideas are always appreciated and innovations are part of the daily routine. We value intellectual horsepower and people who demonstrate proactivity, independency and can-do attitude in complex situations. We know you want to feel valued every single day and develop yourself that is why we do performance assessment on a regular basis to help you reach your highest career goals at MET Hungary.
- Maintain Vendor and Customer subledger
- Allocate GL accounts
- Review, process and verify invoices
- Finance administration (transferring, invoicing)
- Daily full bookkeeping
- Take part in monthly accounting report preparation and meet all related deadlines
- Preparing reports for Authorities (MNB, KSH)
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions and tax accounts
- Preparing tax returns, supporting tax inspections
- Cooperate with other departments
If you join us, you will get:
- Continuous learning opportunity
- Individual career and development plan
- Great atmosphere with a professional team
- Professional field trips
- Competitive compensation package
- Stable workplace
- Gym in the HQ building
Desired experience and qualifications:
- BSc degree in accounting
- 2-3 years’ accounting experience
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Fluent English
- Proactivity, collaborative working style
- Accuracy, attention to details
You are just one click away from this amazing opportunity. Can’t wait to hear from you!