Company: MET Hungary Ltd.
MET Hungary is a leading player in the Hungarian and Central-European natural gas market, supplying more than 4000 business partners in the region. We provide our partners with a diverse product portfolio and tailor-made business services (sales and purchase, storage services, logistic and swap services, portfolio management).
In our dynamic team creative and original ideas are always appreciated and innovations are part of the daily routine. We value intellectual horsepower and people who demonstrate proactivity, independency and can-do attitude in complex situations. We know you want to feel valued every single day and develop yourself that is why we do performance assessment on a regular basis to help you reach your highest career goals at MET Hungary.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing liquidity for the Company
- Managing and monitoring short- and long-term cash flow of the Company
- Managing of credit risk arising from functional currency
- Support the process related to bank guarantees and parent company guarantees
- Manage and monitor financial positions of the Company
- Monitor the agreements of the Company from financing perspective
- Daily contact and reporting to Group Treasury department based in Switzerland.
Desired experience and qualifications:
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in Treasury or Corporate Banking is highly appreciated
- University or college degree in Finance or Business Administration
- Strong know how in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to meet priorities and deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English
If you join us, you will get:
- Continuous learning opportunity
- Individual career and development plan
- Great atmosphere with a professional team
- Professional field trips
- Competitive compensation package
- Stable workplace
- Gym in the HQ building
You are just one click away from this amazing opportunity. Can’t wait to hear from you!