Company: MET Hungary Ltd.
MET Hungary is a leading player in the Hungarian and Central-European natural gas market, supplying more than 4000 business partners in the region. We provide our partners with a diverse product portfolio and tailor-made business services (sales and purchase, storage services, logistic and swap services, portfolio management).
In our dynamic team creative and original ideas are always appreciated and innovations are part of the daily routine. We value intellectual horsepower and people who demonstrate proactivity, independency and can-do attitude in complex situations. We know you want to feel valued every single day and develop yourself that is why we do performance assessment on a regular basis to help you reach your highest career goals at MET Hungary.
- Ensures the quality of reported financials and performs continuous monitoring on the sales processes
- Proactively monitors and controls financial performance and support decision making
- Continuously improves the planning and reporting process
- Participation in risk assessment processes, periodic closings
- Ad-hoc analyses, tasks
Desired experience and qualifications:
- At least 1 year of work experience in controlling or financial reporting
- University or college degree in Finance, Accountancy or Economics
- Fluency in English
- Strong MS Office skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to meet priorities and deadlines
- Strong communication skills
If you join us, you will get:
- Continuous learning opportunity
- Individual career and development plan
- Great atmosphere with a professional team
- Professional field trips
- Competitive compensation package
- Stable workplace
- Gym in the HQ building
You are just one click away from this amazing opportunity. Can’t wait to hear from you!