Company: MET Services Ltd.
We are looking for an HR Intern who will play an active role in the team, getting involved in all aspects of HR activities relating to recruitment, employer brading and development programs and will also perform various administrative tasks.
- Supporting key activities for group level recruitments
- Logistical planning and presence at targeted careers fairs
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Supporting development and learning programs
- Participating in group level HR projects
- Recently graduated or enrolled in the last year of university studies
- Excellent English skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a small team