ERP Expert / Business Analyst
Company: MET Services Ltd.
For our growing IT organization in Budapest we are looking for a new colleague to join our Group IT team.
Provide operational, functional and technical support for a multi-country / multi-company ERP especially in the field of finance & accounting cooperating with internal customers, service providers and other stakeholders of the Finance and IT organizations.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ongoing professional support to both internal and external users of a Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system across multiple countries and operating companies
- Perform the key user role with answering user inquiries, parameterizing the system, creating ad hoc reports, troubleshooting issues and testing ad hoc changes
- Act as a business analyst responsible for collecting functional requirements, documenting specifications and working with application developers to implement new functionalities and changes
- Regular communication with users, organize training and feedback sessions
- Complete unit tests and coordinate user acceptance testing with documented scenarios, collect evidence and ensure completeness
- Work closely with other departments and functional teams to better understand business processes and suggest changes to improve automation / productivity
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with ERP systems in a technical support and / or functional key user role… willingness to be hands on or manage smaller projects as needed
- Fluency in English, both oral and written, the job requires daily communication with international users and troubleshooting forums are mostly in English
- Ability to work independently, prioritize competing tasks and consistently deliver results in a dynamic international environment
- Demonstrated skills to translate business requirements to technical solutions and influence fast decision making with a bias towards action and iterative optimization
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a strong advantage