Enterprise Application Architect
Company: MET Services Ltd.
Our growing organisation requires to hire a professional to join our Group IT team.
Responsible for translating business requirements into specific system, application or process designs, working with IT and business personnel to identify functional needs and develop a coherent, flexible application landscape with seamless integrations. Own the technical roadmap for digitizing processes and enabling business efficiency.
- Define, develop and execute an architectural strategy / direction for business applications and data integrations on a variety of multi-platform systems
- Optimize application portfolio to achieve continuous improvement in reliability, availability, scalability, manageability, flexibility, (re-)usability and performance
- Create and present technical information to influence and gain the understanding of business as well as technical roles across the organization
- Engage with business domains to initiate/lead the analysis to develop target reference architectures, technical roadmap, strategy and blueprints
- Advocate for simple, standard and automated solutions to business needs with focus on the consistency, completeness, interoperability and quality of solutions
- Establish future-proof enterprise-centric IT architectures that consider business, information, application, infrastructure and security perspectives
- Maps sources and uses of data throughout the enterprise to create efficiencies and eliminate redundancies, document existing data integrations and propose improvements
- Define project-level application architectures in line with business area guidelines and strategies, ensure that new initiatives converge towards pre-defined strategic vision
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or IT
- Minimum 8 years of experience in enterprise architecture, application integration, business process digitization and IT change acceleration
- Proven track record of influencing change and leading strategic enterprise IT initiatives to achieve well-defined business objectives in a fast pace, continuously changing environment with budget, time and resource constraints
- Relevant exposure to business acquisitions and successful IT integrations
- Very good English language skills, both verbal and written