Company: MET Holding AG
Area: Business development
The main role is to support M&A projects within the energy industry.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Drafting of transaction documentation, including NDAs, acquisition offers, SPAs, SHAs, term sheets etc.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of potential M&A transactions, including screening opportunities, development of in-depth financial models and preparation of investment papers to senior management
- Assisting the senior M&A Project Managers in deal origination across MET Group’s different divisions (power generation and energy assets, sales portfolios, etc.)
- Master degree in finance
- 1-3 years experience in energy related transactions
- Strong financial skills, attention to details and presentation skills
- Fluent in English. Italian and other European languages are a big plus