Group Head of Risk Management
Company: MET Holding AG
MET Holding is looking for a senior risk professional to manage the Group risk activities.
Supervising all risk management activities of the Group. Providing overall risk management models, tools and reports. Responsibility for operational, risk management and business control of functions for trading and all other business activities across the Group.
- Responsible for building, updating and maintaining an overall risk management model and policy
- Functions as an internal control, responsible for fulfilment monitoring
- Developing and leading risk management regulation
- Monitoring and proposing risk management limits
- Preparation of open position and mitigation action reports
- Controlling derivative products and positions related to trading activities
- Master degree in finance or business
- 10 plus years high level commodity trading and risk management experience
- 5 plus years of progressive team leadership experience
- Intimate understanding of and ability to design and analyze a commodity long/short
- Understanding of market data analytics and the ability to apply it to risk management